WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2015 3:04 pm  #1

Bike List

Hi, I am just looking for some advice on how the bike list works. When I create a bike list I am not sure how to add the points I need to the list. When I hold bike list and it says add points for some reason it doesn't give me all the points I need to add to the list just shows me a few. Hope this makes sense any help will be appreciated. Thanks

1/24/2015 9:36 am  #2

Re: Bike List

Hi,

Bike lists can be build in a number of ways, the main method is to create the bike list, go into the bike list, then add points from there, the searching on that screen works a couple of different ways, selecting advanced allows for more filtering options like postcode etc, the listing will always be a small listing the number of returned points is governed by the limit list number in settings off the main screen, you don't want this number to be too big because it will slow the app down and use more memory, a figure of 200 is about right. Filtering by postcode makes the list more precise.

Bike lists can also be built from adding points from the revision screen, the trick to making this work is create a bike list, view the bike list, then in the revision screen, when you hit the + button at the top you have the option for adding to the bike list, this will add the current point to the bike list, the bike list must be open on the other screen for this to work.

Bike lists can also be dynamic, so on the add points from the bike list, the play button at the top will display points on that are on the the road you are currently on when out, you must have 3G this does not work on wireless only devices, so an iPhone works well, or an iPad with a 3G sim in it works too, the way this works is you only add what you find if that makes sense.

With bike lists, the key thing is to not treat it as a fixed list of what you have pointed, the revision process after pointing is the point where you decide if a point is pointed or not, by selecting don't know you are saying the point is unpointed, by saying correct you are saying the point is pointed.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/02/2022 3:05 am  #3

One of the largest community of players today. Slope 2 is a game without distinction when the whole world is going crazy because of these challenges and races.

2/15/2022 1:21 pm  #4

Quite informative thread !

5/19/2022 8:49 am  #5

When the game starts in the basket random game, there are 4 characters in total, 2 characters of the opposite side and 2 characters of you. At the beginning of the game, your characters start making back and forth movements to throw the basket ball into the pots in the game.

5/19/2022 9:04 am  #6

The stages (slopeunblocked.club) will progress on the space map (basketball stars unblocked) will be quite compelling. Some time you will fly out of the cliff, sometimes you will have to go through narrow roads. You will see some red cubes on the lands. You will lose these cubes if you touch. You will forget the endless running games you have ever played thanks to Slop Unblocked.

5/21/2022 7:41 pm  #7

Yea writing is a pretty good hobby then just bogging around browse this site because it can help you elaborate your vocabulary skills. Even tips given in this article are superb and ready to be adopted with someone tries to. Anyways I really the article and would love to thank “Julie” for presenting it.

6/09/2022 2:42 am  #8

thanks for sharing

6/09/2022 11:48 am  #9

I have read the interview of this winning team in detail. They have answered all the questions confidently and in so impressive way. Such enthusiastic persons are the role model for us. And we must try to follow them in achieving our goals.https://www.techdee.com/best-essay-writing-service-review/

Last edited by Milton Torp (6/09/2022 11:50 am)

3/21/2023 6:31 pm  #10

Overall, Roblox promo codes are a great way to get free items and rewards in the game. Whether you're looking for a promo code for Robux or for other in-game items, there are many sources available to find them. Just remember to always use codes from trusted sources, and to be cautious when using methods to earn free Robux.

5/19/2023 7:44 am  #11

hi

5/19/2023 7:45 am  #12

walmart call out number 

5/19/2023 7:47 am  #13

walmart call out number is the designated number for Walmart associates to report unscheduled absenteeism due to illness or sickness. When using the Walmart call out number, associates can easily inform Walmart about their inability to attend their scheduled shift.
Walmart Call Out/Call In Number To Call In Sick as a Walmart

5/24/2023 4:05 am  #14

I have the same question

6/02/2023 11:19 am  #15

hi

6/02/2023 11:20 am  #16

hii

6/02/2023 11:22 am  #17

Microsoft Office 2016, the successor to Microsoft Office 2013, is the latest version of the popular productivity suite. To access the full features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 Product Key, you will need the product key specific to this version. If you are currently using Office 365, upgrading to Office 2016 can be easily accomplished using an MS Office 2016 Product Key.

6/29/2023 9:39 pm  #18

Thanks

6/29/2023 9:42 pm  #19

Are you planning a romantic Seychelles destination wedding? Look no further than Koek, the premier provider of wedding services. koek will turn your vision into a reality with their skill, attention to detail, and passion for creating amazing moments. Their dedicated team will ensure that every part of your special day is ideal, from gorgeous sites to exquisite décor. Trust Koek to provide an unforgettable wedding experience in the beautiful Seychelles.

Board footera