WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2016 8:44 pm  #1

Bike list to Excel - Re order

Hello - Is there anyway you can make a tweek to allow the the bike list format to be copied and pasted in Excel in the layout which it is. 
As reordering the bike list on the app, takes  a life time and being able to do it on the PC in Excel would be so much quicker please ?

2/03/2016 10:16 am  #2

Re: Bike list to Excel - Re order

I don't understand your question, if you want to produce your own bike lists in excel then select which style bike list you want, then go to the email option and there are two files in the email one is a pdf the other is a CSV file, there is no way to bring that order back into the app though, reordering is the only way.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

11/10/2021 10:37 am  #3

Initially, I used to think that using excel is very difficult but gradually I often get best college paper writing services and understood its formulas very well. Now, I have a vast experience of working on excel in different projects.

11/22/2021 3:21 pm  #4

hello friend, nice to see you here

11/26/2021 8:20 am  #5

share with me

12/28/2021 6:52 pm  #6

Get the best services to make your assignments. They are offering the best services to others in making the visit site https://www.housesumo.com/best-christmas-gifts-for-college-students/   for assignments and projects. They have the professionals and the experts with them. Students are getting more ease in completing their studies and job.

Board footera