WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2015 10:24 pm  #1

Points app issues with the new version

Appolgoies to anyone having issues, I know what the problem is but the app should be fixing the issue but is not for some reason, essentially the new version needs a number of new fields in the database and the verify database function should fix these but is not for some reason.

Please send me any emails it is trying to send if you go on the maintenance screen.

So if you are having issues please try these steps first, close the app completely.

Open the app again, go to maintenance, press on "verify structure" then "verify database" this should fix the issue, but it seems like it is not for some reason, worst case is I need to get a copy of your database emailed to me, the only way currently is to use itunes to make a copy of the database to email to me.

The name of the file is listed at the top of the maintenance screen with the title of Db.

My guess is once I have 3-4 databases off of people having issues I will be able to work out all the issues and patch the app properly.

In the meantime the following scripts copy and pasted into the maintenance advanced screen might get a few of you up and running.

if you open this post on the iPad or iPhone and cut and paste the following into the box

alter table tblpoints add last_answer int,
alter table tblrevision_set add total_points_filtered int,
alter table tblrevision_set add total_pointed_filtered int,
alter table tblrevision_set total_sticky_filtered int,
alter table tblrevision_set total_plotted_filtered int,
alter table tblrevision_set add last_answer int,
alter table tblpoints add audio_notes varchar

then press execute.

Last edited by Alex (7/29/2015 10:51 am)

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/01/2022 10:06 am  #2

Re: Points app issues with the new version

In this post I'll walk you around different features of the editor. I'll go through different types of objects, and describe them in detail and also get best essay writing services to have quality work. Then I'll show you how to tweak their settings and how to connect them to scripts.

2/15/2022 1:22 pm  #3

There are a lot of issues and bugs in the new version. Hopefully, they will remove them soon.

4/12/2022 11:09 am  #4

Gauchos' steaks are delicious. No other restaurants can beat their taste. I have also tried many of their other dishes and these are worthy enough to eat, also you can visit https://greatlakesfordcollision.com/click-to-investigate/ to solve your business issues easily. I arranged my last birthday party there and everyone enjoyed that place.

Last edited by BrodieMilerum (4/12/2022 11:10 am)

4/23/2022 8:18 am  #5

Amazon is the manner in which conveys the beneficial things like books. This book is so visit on site https://jealouscomputers.com/best-online-programming-courses-for-students/ for fabulous and the narrative of this book is so interesting. This writer is new in this field yet he gives the great data in this book. Along these lines, I truly welcome him to such an extent.

5/11/2022 2:44 pm  #6

Excel enrichment is the good foundation which helps to the people about their study. This terrific work is given them lots of the happiness and it is the real life. I want to say that you guys are doing the fantastic job and you are brilliant.original link

Last edited by BrodieMilerum (5/11/2022 2:44 pm)

5/12/2022 11:41 am  #7

This audio is so interesting and gives the good information about the standard of the life. Logically this information that you give in this audio form is so rare and I never listen this kind of the information before. So, this is really so nice audio information.https://www.suncentauto.com/sealight-scoparc-9005hb3-high-low-beam-white-led-bulb-2pcs.html

Last edited by BrodieMilerum (5/12/2022 11:42 am)

3/08/2023 6:27 am  #8

Thank you for sharing this information, it's really helpful. Please keep updating and I will follow up for more. https://www.auxito.com/

3/11/2023 11:02 am  #9

boards constituted for the reforms and all joys for the field. The patterns of the DOT Physical are implied for the trunks. Such themes calculative by all issues. Paved elements forged for the use of the options for the ladies.

5/24/2023 3:46 am  #10

So useful!

Board footera