WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2015 2:48 pm  #1

Update to the books app

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting a new version of the books app out, there have been significant problems due to major changes in how Apple want the apps bundled for the app store, these changes are massive, Apple have changed the goal posts a couple of times meaning the people that write the development tools I use have had to re-write the tools to accomodate these changes, I am waiting for the very first released version of the tools this should become available at some point next week (week starting 12 Jan 2015) until that point in time I have been working on Alpha and Beta code from the developers of the tools and it is very bad practice to release Apps using such untested software.

So hopefully next week a new version of the books app can be put on the app store, this should fix all reported issues with the books app to date.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/06/2015 11:26 pm  #2

Re: Update to the books app

Hi Alex,
Having trouble with doing an import update on my books?
I'm getting the error 'not connect to server' coming up any help?
Cheers
ATB
Liam

2/07/2015 6:59 am  #3

It could be one of two issues, one is resolved in the next release which is currently with Apple for testing and the other could be you have issues with network connectivity, I would wait until Apple release the update to see which issue it is, I am not sure how long Apple will take to test the release, anything from 3-10 days at the moment.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/07/2015 11:39 am  #4

Ok cheers Alex, il wait for the next release and see if that's the issue.
ATB
Liam

3/27/2020 10:55 am  #5

Wizen is a type of application that are used to update the books when we want to add something new in the book. In case of ultius review you can enter this code to automatically update the books.

7/09/2021 3:06 pm  #6

Update to the books app

Board footera