WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2015 4:17 pm  #1

Re: Radius Maps revision list.

When selecting 'Radius Points Revision', why are are only a few points listed under each radius map category? For example, Surrey Street just lists 1 point (Surrey Street), yet the Large Radius 1 book lists 13 points. Am I supposed to download new points lists or update the radius maps somehow? 

On a different subject, what's the best way to simply keep track of exactly how many points you have done? 

Thank you. 

2/23/2015 6:58 am  #2

Re: Re: Radius Maps revision list.

There could be two issues, first one is you don't have the radius map points file from wizann, this is a file with 5000+ points in it and it costs £10. The second reason can be that the times asked figure defaults to 20 times asked and this can filter some of the lists to filter out points lower than that,

On your second point, on the first page of the app scroll to the bottom of the page there are some basic stats there.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/23/2015 5:43 pm  #3

Thanks Alex. Is this the the product you are referring to:Radius Points (For WizAnn Points App)
If I download this, will I have the comprehensive 5000+ points that are contained within the 4 Large Radius Maps book (or single 640 radius map book)?

2/23/2015 5:50 pm  #4

it contains all the points on both map books approx 5000+ points.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

12/23/2021 12:30 pm  #5

When selecting 'Radius Points Revision', the user is prompted to revise all points within the radius of the selected point. This can be used to correct errors or make changes to the shape of the curve. To read assignment masters review and use this tool, first, select the point that you want to be the center of your revision. Next, set a radius for how far out from that point you want to revise your curve. All points within that radius will be updated with the new settings.

3/17/2022 7:57 am  #6

Cool

6/09/2022 2:44 am  #7

thanks

4/20/2023 6:43 am  #8

Thanks

6/29/2023 9:41 pm  #9

Great.Thanks

6/30/2023 1:34 am  #10

Marketing operations use radius maps when planning campaigns or events dinosaur game.

2/28/2024 9:31 am  #11

Excellent material; I'll tell my friends about it and have them check it out. I really appreciate you sharing! When you have extra time, go to: nytimes crossword

Board footera