WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2016 1:53 pm  #1

Unable to log into wiz points

Hi, I am unable to log into the Wiz points app on my iPad. I keep getting error messages saying, not logged in, connection error, I have been trying to log in all day today but keep getting an error message saying, error logging in, check email and password. I am connected to Wi-Fi, and I have checked my email address and password. Is anyone able to help please?

Last edited by Alan1460 (4/25/2016 2:19 pm)

5/04/2016 5:34 am  #2

Re: Unable to log into wiz points

Does it work now, as the server has been reworked over the last couple of weeks.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

5/05/2016 8:56 am  #3

Yes it`s all working now, thank you.

5/11/2016 5:54 am  #4

Excellent, sorry for the inconvenience when it was not working.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

4/15/2021 6:03 am  #5

Why is unable.

7/08/2022 8:09 am  #6

If you aren't able to log into your wiz account there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First check to make sure that you are using the correct username and password. If you are still unable to log in you can try resetting your password before getting help with dissertations online. Finally if you are still having difficulty logging in please contact customer support for assistance.

8/31/2022 7:50 am  #7

wise thinking

2/17/2023 10:39 am  #8

An ideal segment is produced for the promotion for all goals setters. The change of the temporary wifi hotspot is done for the funds. The frequent team is held for the schedules. Margin is held for the width for the top of the scorers.

Board footera