WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 12:59 am  #1

Switching devices

Is it still possible to switch databases between devices in wizpoints app? I'm backing up database on phone but can't find database on pad, I use phone to revise discreetly while at work or out and then switch to pad at home and when out pointing?..

2/03/2016 10:07 am  #2

Re: Switching devices

You need to read the following documenthttp://tinyurl.com/od67444

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/04/2016 9:49 pm  #3

I've checked iTunes and I'm not getting a current wizpoints save file, also have no devices list on either device where as I did before?i purchased pins pack app and have signed up for monthly sheets, but I don't want to install till I'm sure I can load points data?

2/11/2016 11:56 am  #4

You need to check your iTunes app, there is no way it will not display the wizann points file if you follow the instructions, those instructions have been valid for 3 years and still work today, just make sure you can see all the applications, then the wizpoints, in sharing, then on the right hand side is the files.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

11/23/2016 4:31 pm  #5

Hi Alex

My IPhone was smashed at work and I've been sent a new phone will the pins I purchased transfer over to the new phone or do I have purchase them again.
Many thanks

4/15/2021 6:01 am  #6

I don't know.

Board footera