WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2016 8:01 am  #1

Timed points

I have a few questions regarding the timed points function...

I want to start using this because at the moment I just keep creating a pointed points list and I want to focus more on my weak stuff. Does it matter which button you press, either sticky or don't know, I was thinking to just hit sticky and not use the don't know button, that way I can use the don't know option for my complex ones I get wrong (so its easier for me to revise that weak stuff manually). So now realistically I won't ever had to go through my sticky points manually they should just keep re-appearing on timed out points is that right?

Also does anyone know how the formula works for this, for example, how many hours/days it adjusts to each time you get the answer right or wrong?

2/03/2016 10:29 am  #2

Re: Timed points

What your trying to do works, both sticky and don't know should reset the timer.

The timer works in the following way its really simple, in settings is base timeout this is a minutes figure, when the timer is reset it is reset to base timer minutes in the future from this point in time, every time you get the question right it doubles so 30 becomes 60, 480 becomes 960 minutes in the future.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera