WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2015 10:14 am  #1

Attn Alex: Unable to update wiz books app

Hi Alex ,

As soon I press action tab it say "you have the latest update file"  although I dont have latest Runs for Books and Missing pieces  so I need to update them pls .  Below are some details you I though you might need . Thanks

Running  latest IOS on iPad and app version is V1.8.91 - DNS servers 86.17.102.90 and port 443 . "Is in transaction " No "transaction" core/updatecounters

Last edited by ayaz77 (9/10/2015 10:15 am)

9/12/2015 10:51 am  #2

Re: Attn Alex: Unable to update wiz books app

Hi,

The updating feature is down at the moment and is going to be significantly reworked, this is going to take considerable time to resolve so you will need to manually update in the meantime.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/12/2015 11:52 am  #3

Will do.
Thanks mate

10/05/2015 6:36 pm  #4

I got 16 runs only from every  blue book even I payed for all runs (320) ?? I received confirmation  by email ( worldpay) on behalf of wizann . But no  email from wizann no guide no so instruction . I have wizann book runs app

10/06/2015 9:46 am  #5

You need to email WizAnn directly they will email the books to you in a seperate email.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/28/2015 9:49 pm  #6

HI, i'm trying to update all the boosk plus missing pieces. 'Im getting an error message saying 'not connected to server'. What am i doing wrong?
Please hlep

11/01/2015 9:11 am  #7

I am working on this issue, it is not a small problem and has required an almost complete redesign of how both apps work in getting content into them, emails will be scrapped and all content will be delivered directly into the apps, but as I have said this is a massive amount of work which is no where near finished and then needs to be tested.

We can thank Apple for removing one of the best tools for allowing me to distribute versions of the apps to testers, in its heyday more than 30 people took part in the testing, today it is just me, so I am working at a slower rate today than I was 18 months ago, what took a week to write and test then now takes a month.

So there is no updates as the server that delivers them is being completly reworked as well.

All the best
Alex

Board footera