WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2015 11:06 am  #1

Revision sheet

Is there a way to make a revision sheet of all unpointed points in postcode order? I used to import a bike list from my phone to the PC and when I printed from the PC it would be in postcode order. However it's seems my phone and PC are not syncing bike lists anymore. Thanks for looking.

10/04/2015 11:14 am  #2

Re: Revision sheet

this can be done from the all points list, set the status to not pointed, set the order to postcode, set the times asked to what ever figure, create a bike list, open it, then back on the all points list press on one of the points in the list and one of the options near the bottom for adding to the bike list should work for you.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/04/2015 8:31 pm  #3

Thanks for that that sure helps but is there a way to do it from the weekly sheet import?

10/05/2015 8:56 am  #4

No way of doing it and getting the order correct, you can get the points on to the bike list, but the order will be however they are listed on the listing.

press and hold the weekly sheet, view the points, on the bike list screen create a bike list, view it, go back to the weekly sheet/view points. press the action button top right, go to filters, switched on "Not pointed only", save that screen, press the action button, then apply the filter, then the list will only have the not pointed points, now press and hold one of the points and the very bottom options on the menu (if you scroll down on an iPhone) will be add to the bike list.

Adding orders to that process is virtually unworkable as because I have had lots of different requests for different orders I would need to add approx 10 new menu options, so I have just left it alone.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/06/2015 8:54 pm  #5

Thanks.

6/30/2023 1:31 am  #6

i glad. i find this pretty good post

Board footera