WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2015 1:05 pm  #1

Map overview screen

The map overview screen, shows the layout of all the postcodes within the knowledge area, they colour coded, 

Green = All the points are pointed, pinned, there is nothing to do.

Yelllow = there is less than 10 unpointed points in that postcode.

Red = there is 10 or more unpointed points in that postcode.

Purple = this postcode has the point with the highest times asked that has not been pointed in your database.

Numbers across from the postcode if there is one number it means all the points in that postcode are pinned, if there are two numbers, then the first number is the total number of points the second number is the number of pinned points, subtract the first number from the second number and that tells you how many points you need to pin.

The bottom row of figures are filtered figures, by this I mean based on the times asked setting in the database so not the true figures of points but filtered, so if your times asked setting is 20 times asked all the counts are for points asked 20 times or more.

So the figures are 

(total points filtered - total pointed filtered) / total sticky filtered / total pointed filtered.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/22/2015 6:48 am  #2

Re: Map overview screen

Hi Alex
This looks like a great feature.

Can I just clarify, all the numbers refer to pointed or pinned points?  (I haven't been doing any pinning).

Thanks
Jan

9/22/2015 6:56 am  #3

Thanks,

From memory top row is pinned and the bottom row is pointed if that makes sense.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/24/2015 12:22 pm  #4

Thanks

Jan

Board footera