WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2015 11:24 am  #1

Bankers

Hi
I just bought the Bankers file.
Does it anywhere tell me how many times each of these runs was asked and at what level?
Thanks

2/03/2015 6:41 am  #2

Re: Bankers

Level is not relevent, but generally bankers have been asked more than 50 times I believe.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/03/2015 7:24 am  #3

Thanks Alex. I was just wondering whether I could prioritise them as there's quite  a few!

Btw they are in some kind  of order, which isn't alphabetical, perhaps this indicates how often they have been asked. Do you know who produces this list?

Thanks
Jan

2/03/2015 9:41 am  #4

Hi Jan,

Dean produces the list, I don't think there is a specific order (I could be wrong), if you are doing point to point, you will see a lot of these come out, examiners that do use bankers frequently. A lot are worth learning, e.g. Mr Thomas, Mr Wilkins, Mr Harvey, Mr Shaw (21's).

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/10/2015 2:34 pm  #5

Thanks, useful to know which examiners use them most often.
J

4/18/2015 11:24 am  #6

Hi

I've just worked out the answer to my own question...
Faced with hundreds of bankers I was wondering where to start learning them. I'm probably the last to  realise but there is a free download from Wizann which gives the most commonly asked questions in the last  year. See http://wizann.co.uk/index.php/download/pdf_download/425. What a great resource

Good luck to all
Jan

Board footera