WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2015 10:32 am  #1

Proximity pin added when zooming out on map...

.... more often than not, a red pin accidentally gets placed saying  how many meters from correct position (ie you have to be very precise not to touch the screen with one finger). Any way to prevent this? Thanks Alex.

9/18/2015 7:10 pm  #2

Re: Proximity pin added when zooming out on map...

it normally only fires if it has been pressed for more than 0.5 seconds very quick presses should not count.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/15/2022 1:25 pm  #3

I've been checking out this software for a while now and am thinking about getting it. I was wondering what do you think about the Proximity pin added when zooming out on the map. It's nice to know where you are located in comparison to other members, but I'm not sure if it would be useful to me. While seeking the most suitable it dissertation help it is necessary to be very careful.

4/18/2022 6:44 am  #4

Thanks

4/18/2022 6:45 am  #5

For this

4/18/2022 6:46 am  #6

I love the idea of proximity pins, but I think they should only be used when there is an actual address associated with the pin. If a user searches for New York, it makes sense that proximity pins would appear on the map. But if they search for Hair Cut I don't think it's necessary to show every single job listing in New York. If a user cannot click into the specific pin and see more details, then I don't feel it is needed. You should also hire https://assignmentmountains.net/ for your educational assignment. It will really help improve the user experience.

6/09/2022 2:43 am  #7

i love it

Board footera