WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2015 11:42 am  #1

WizAnn Points App 3.0.14 bug

There is a bug that I have just spotted, where you are revising and then edit that point, when you come back out the revision screen is not updated with the correct information, from testing it looks like the data is being saved correctly but not shown in the revision screen for that specific revision, going out of the revision set and back in shows the right information.

This will be fixed in the next version of the app.

A new reported bug is that the bike lists don't print and crash the app, this is due to empty values in some fields, the temporary workaround is the following.

After importing sheets or adding points via the radius map points, or 90 day points, go into maintenance / advanced and type the following

update tblpoints set bike_notes='' where bike_notes is null

then press execute

PLEASE MAKE SURE IN THE ABOVE COMMAND THAT YOUR USING TWO ' AND NOT A SINGLE "

this will be fixed in the next release

selecting "Not pointed" on the all points list to create a bike list fails, if you select "Not pointed or sticky" it works this is fixed in the next version.

atb

alex

Last edited by Alex (8/27/2015 5:47 pm)

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/20/2015 2:09 pm  #2

Re: WizAnn Points App 3.0.14 bug

Hi Alex
I've also noticed that revision lists I've created on the desktop program and scheduled to 56 days perpetual are timing out every hour on the ipad. On the details page of the revision list the schedule stage is showing 1 hour but doesn't seem to be updating with each further revision. The schedule on the bike lists page on the ipad is set to 8 weeks also. 
ATB
Rob

Last edited by BigDog (8/20/2015 2:45 pm)

Board footera