WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2015 11:26 am  #1

Bike lists between pc and iPhone

Please could you tell how when I create a bike list on the laptop that I can transfer to my phone so I can revise that list on my phone? I'm sure it's simple and I'm missing something.

1/12/2015 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Bike lists between pc and iPhone

You have to move the whole database between the different platforms, the following document shows you how to access the database that has all your work in it.

http://wizann.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

1/14/2015 10:26 am  #3

This is what I do I add the file from iTunes to the phone everything else copies over but when I go to bike list on the phone there are no bike list which I have created on the PC.
I know it's copying because any notes I make to the point on the PC transfers over.

1/14/2015 1:04 pm  #4

it might be a couple of things, you might be running an old version of the windows app?

also the system for building bike lists is slightly different between windows and apple, once scheduled for revising, they should show up on both the windows and apple apps.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

1/14/2015 3:49 pm  #5

Thanks for your help I have it working now.

Board footera