WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2015 6:53 am  #1

Manually adding points into the database

First I just want to make this comment first, if you are pre-appearences please don't waste your time adding your own points, focus on radius maps, points coming out on the sheets, there is enough work there to keep you very busy. Once on 28's/21's and you are on top of the points coming out then adding your own points is something you might want to do.

The app is designed to allow for adding new points in a number of ways depending on what you are doing, if your at home and wanting to add points, then going into the "All points" option on the toolbar at the bottom of the app, click on the action button top right goto to "Add point", this allows you to add a point from scratch, things that are important, name of the point, road its on, the postcode, if you want to include it on a radius map then the radius map number, times asked must be at least 1, if you want the point to go into a category like hotels you need to select the category.

Other ways to add are, 

1. From the "All points" screen when you have listed points, press and hold a point and at the very bottom of the menu (you will have scroll down on some iPhones) there is an option "Add near selected point" this will prefill some of the information from the selected point, things like the postcode road name, radius map number will be prefilled.

2. Visual pointing from the menu in the actual screen, "Add near selected point" does the same as above, and another option is "Add point at current location" so this will add a point with the current GPS location into the app, this will be approximate so you will need to move the pin yourself, in both cases this will add the newly added point straight into the bike list so will not show on the map, there is improvements I can make to this screen so expect changes to this process.

If a point does not appear in a radius map, then make sure that the radius map number is set correctly, you don't need a map letter, if it still does not appear, then go into maintenance and press "Rebuild radius maps"

If a point does not appear in a postcode, then make sure that the postcode is set correctly, if it still does not appear, then go into maintenance and press "Rebuild postcodes"

If a point does not appear in a category, then make sure that the category is set correctly, if it still does not appear, then go into maintenance and press "Rebuild categories"

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

5/18/2020 10:04 am  #2

Re: Manually adding points into the database

There is a discussion based on the app that how you can use it and add others to it. As far as this is known, essay services reviews are at the top in sharing useful resources to get an app.

Last edited by fepuf (5/18/2020 10:04 am)

1/09/2021 6:33 pm  #3

I hate writing essay, it is like the worst thing in the world! But what I hate to do the most is to write a thesis statement. They are never good enough, weak, or senseless. On one of the students’ forums I stumbled upon a comment where a guy told about an essay sample base which can create thesis statements for you. I was very skeptical because it sounded like a total fraud, but decided to check it. And you know, he didn’t lie! This generator works. Awesome tool for such student as I who can never write a good thesis statement.

4/15/2021 5:53 am  #4

Informative discussions.

4/23/2021 9:04 am  #5

Thanks for the great article.  geometry dash  - skribbl io

Last edited by zena bartell (4/23/2021 9:04 am)

6/05/2022 8:42 pm  #6

ow
nice
thanks man

Board footera