WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2015 8:34 am  #1

Map overview

hi Alex.
Loving the app update so far. Will really help everyone.
Just a quick question: I used to print off all the points from the weekly sheets and cut out the ones I didn't know and pin them on a large map. I can see that your method is going to save me a lot of time.... Only thing I was wondering is that I used to make a route based on density of points in certain areas. I.e. I live in south London so might grab some points in Clapham on way in to London, go to west end, then maybe back through Wandsworth, whilst collecting some more points. Is there a way to get an overview of the map to show densities of unpointed points across the whole map of London because it seems to just focus on one particular postcode the way I've done it so far. Therefore enabling me to carry on with the same technique as before.
Thanks again for your time Alex
Jack👍

8/07/2015 11:07 am  #2

Re: Map overview

Hi Jack,

Use the map overview just to get an idea of what to focus on, but when out create a bike list, go into it, add points to jump on the visual pointing screen, I am thinking of adding a way of marking points that must be picked up whilst out but this is complex to add.

So just use the overview to see where your heading and a small bit of planning. The app will allow you to filter by times to reduce the noise on the visual pointing screen by taking the smaller times asked points off the screen.

Does that answer your question?

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/07/2015 11:49 am  #3

Yeah that does help, thanks Alex. I was just wondering whether the map overview could show all pins... I know that would be massively cluttered on the screen but would show what postcodes I need to go and point in preference to another postcode. Don't know if that makes sense?
Jack

8/07/2015 6:13 pm  #4

Map overview should help with the summary info

Have a read of this post it might help

Map overview screen

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera