WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2015 8:07 pm  #1

New bug fix update

Hi Alex
I've updated with the new bug fix today on App Store it seems to have corrupted the app for me I'm unable to open the runs installed. I have deleted the app then re installed and tried to re load my runs from back up it now goes to an error e mail which also won't send. Is this just me or have others got the same problem ?

2/10/2015 6:47 am  #2

Re: New bug fix update

Hi,

I am getting a number of reports of issues, firstly the main change in this version is it 64bit compliant, this is as per Apple's requirements, they are forcing all developers to build all apps for 32bit and 64bit, unfortunatly I don't have a 64bit device for testing but this should not matter, so I need to know exactly what device you have e.g. the exact model number and version of IOS.

Please can you email me these details, so I can collate a list of all the people having issues so I can work out the pattern of who is having issues.

My email address is alexwhite68@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/10/2015 6:52 am  #3

Morning Alex
My BB app worked fine yesterday, now when I try to call over, each book gives the report " no runs to call" I have not run any updates.
A quick fix would be good

2/10/2015 7:10 am  #4

Hi Alex

Having same problem, my iPad is running

Version 8.1.3 (12B466)
Model MD531B/A

And Wizann books app below

(WizAnn Books V1.8.87)()(8.1.3)

Could this be linked to the blank screen on start up?

Cheers

2/10/2015 1:01 pm  #5

BlackcabAl wrote:

Morning Alex
My BB app worked fine yesterday, now when I try to call over, each book gives the report " no runs to call" I have not run any updates.
A quick fix would be good

Apple in their wisdom have automatically installed the update on your device, this is not something I have control over as it is a user setting.

in settings/itunes & app settings, automatic downloads updated will be ticked on your device.

I am trying to get Apple to resolve this issue, but they take time as they are US based so not sure how long it will take.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/10/2015 1:16 pm  #6

Hi.
I'm getting issues too as I'm learning the app they might be my fault and unrelated.
I tried to set up an alternative schedule. As well as the given one with 8 steps I want one that just had one step of 14 days, for my Blue Book runs.
My app won't store changes to the first lines of a schedule, e.g. Its name.
When I try to use the new schedule the next call is not updated so it stays as timed out indefinitely no matter how many times I call it.
Help!

2/10/2015 1:17 pm  #7

Ps How can I find out which version of Wizbooks I'm using?

2/10/2015 2:37 pm  #8

you can check the version by looking at the purchases in the app store app.

All the best
Alex

2/10/2015 5:29 pm  #9

Hi
It's got worse I the last hour, now it's saying my runs have no content and when I try to edit them the app crashes!

Please can we have an update?
J

2/10/2015 5:59 pm  #10

There is an update with Apple at the moment it will be tested before they put it on the app store, the issues have been caused by Apple telling developers that all apps must be 32bit and 64bit, I have enabled this and it works in testing but does not work on the app store, so the new build is only 32bit which will work on all devices.

It should fix the issue of no content in the runs.

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

2/10/2015 6:04 pm  #11

Hi
Thanks. Should I leave auto updates on now so that I get the new version asap? How long will it be before it appears?
Jan

2/10/2015 6:09 pm  #12

IMHO auto updates is the reason why I have so much trouble, personally I would turn it off and when a message appears on the message board or twitter saying the new build works then go and install the update.

I am hoping for either late tonight or tomorrow but this is Apple we are talking about and could be anytime.

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

2/10/2015 7:31 pm  #13

That makes sense
Jan

2/10/2015 9:51 pm  #14

Just for information the most recent bug fix released this evening stil has the same problems for me.

Mick

2/10/2015 10:52 pm  #15

The latest up date for me this evening has worked and is totally back to normal

2/11/2015 6:39 am  #16

Fusil,

please use the following code in the author field in settings.

@=/.;C

and then press save and close the app and restart it.

That code will only work for today (wednesday)

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

2/11/2015 8:04 am  #17

Thanks Alex all up and running.
Mick.

7/26/2022 8:08 am  #18

magical mate.

8/19/2022 9:15 am  #19

effective..