WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2015 10:02 am  #1

Do not use the Dropbox feature in the books app

There is significant problems with it and I will be removing it again, I really wanted to get this feature into both apps but it seems there is a lot of problems with it so I will be removing it and not progressing with it in the future, so the only reliable backup procedure is itunes using manual copying.

I don't recomend any other system as every other system has issues with recovering databases.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/01/2021 10:07 pm  #2

Re: Do not use the Dropbox feature in the books app

Football is known as the world’s best sport that has to get much effort to win and practice as well. I would like to  analyze your data about how write my research paper for the people who are further researching on this game.

3/03/2021 7:27 pm  #3

Yes, that’s true we can earn money by writing the quality content for different guys. The red pill forum is the simplest tool for writing different blogs and websites content. You give work to people and in exchange they will give you money for that.

4/05/2021 8:32 pm  #4

Yes. That is true. I had the same problem. My programmer fixed it in a blink of an eye. He is a professional with great cv. He made it here TopCvServices . This is the best cv writing service in the UK!

6/01/2021 10:32 am  #5

really

7/09/2021 3:04 pm  #6

I really like this post

8/25/2021 11:19 am  #7

These days, the major concerns of organizations are about the health and safety of the workers and the management of hazards that could harm them in any way. Every day is full of different challenges. Being free from the related stress is very important, and this can be achieved with the help of ISO 45001 certification.

iso 45001 certification los angeles

Last edited by petersons (8/25/2021 11:20 am)

9/09/2021 12:26 pm  #8

Great forum to enhance information. For web design, I must recommend everyone to hire the services of VISIONARY WEB DESIGNS for the better experience they are professional services providers and have a decade of experience in their respective field. highly recommended. 
regards,
Brylee Bobby
https://beta.xboxleaders.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=677128

11/22/2021 9:51 am  #9

How do I write content for guest posts?
 Professional book writing services
If you want to write something, it’s essential to understand and gain very informative knowledge. Many people don’t know what a guest post is or how to write it. Furthermore, professional book writing services are providing outstanding services. Your writings should be attractive and engaging. Always try to give authentic information in your guest post, showing that you can write valuable content for a guest post. Outbound links should be helpful. Writing can be challenging if you don't follow the proper steps, strategies. The guest post requires a lot of time and hard work. It's not just a simple post. Many different researchers are involved in it. Keep your content relevant and up to date to gain your audience.  

1/19/2022 6:45 pm  #10

impressive thread i really help for my brand

9/26/2022 9:19 am  #11

1/16/2023 10:47 am  #12

2dwq xc wdasdx 

1/28/2023 12:14 am  #13

so useful

2/09/2023 7:59 am  #14