WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2015 4:27 pm  #1

Revising all your pointed points as a complete set

The WizAnn points app allows you to create a single revision set of all your pointed points, once you have created this set you always use 'start from current position' to revise so it picks up where you left off, here are the instructions.

In the points app on the first screen (the one that says about daily point revision, weekly point revision etc), scroll down till you see 'Custom Revision Sets' click on it, near the top of the screen you will see a blue bar saying 'Build all pointed points list' press this, every time you press this it removes the previous version so it will remove you position in the list as well, so this only needs to be pressed once you have cycled right through all your points.

Once created revise it like a normal revision set, saving the set whenever you have had enough of revising I recomend revising 200-300 in a sitting or whatever amount you are happy with, but the important thing is when you come to revise the second or any time after the first revision, you must press and hold the set and choose 'Start at current position' selecting 'revise' or 'reset scores' will reset your position to the start of the set again.

Last edited by Alex (1/10/2015 4:28 pm)

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

12/15/2021 8:38 am  #2

Re: Revising all your pointed points as a complete set

I think the WizAnn points app is a great way to keep track of your spending. The app makes it easy to see how much you've spent on different categories, and it's really simple to use as you can check this site out as well for more details. I like that I can access it from my phone or computer and that it syncs automatically. The WizAnn points app is definitely a helpful tool for budgeting!

4/07/2023 8:01 am  #3

I like the subject. On this website, I learned a lot of fascinating topics. I appreciate you re-posting this, play electron dash to improve your running skills

Last edited by Borgonda (4/07/2023 8:01 am)

5/08/2023 11:16 am  #4

Thanks

5/08/2023 11:16 am  #5

Google

5/08/2023 11:18 am  #6

Thanks for this post google

3/04/2024 1:09 pm  #7

Biometric authentication methods such as fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, and voice recognition are increasingly being adopted for secure access control and authentication.
go to this web-site
Go Here

Last edited by kalvin2839 (3/04/2024 1:09 pm)

Board footera