WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2015 9:40 am  #1

Books app on PC?

Hi,
I've got the Points app on both my iPhone and PC. I'd like to do the same for the Books app i've just purchased along with the bankers as I revise using both. Trouble is i can't remembr how i got the app on to my PC. Can you help, please?
Thanks

5/12/2015 5:10 am  #2

Re: Books app on PC?

There is not a books app for the PC, there was (Wizann might still have it) an app called run partner for the PC, but not sure, for the points there is a windows and apple versions of the compatible app, run partner even if you got a copy is not compatible with the apple version.

What has become very clear is mobile devices are the perfect way to store this information, PC's and MAC's are too cumbersome to do this type of work.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/31/2022 10:56 am  #3

Truxgo VPS Turkey provides the best hosting services to their customers. They have a wide range of servers with powerful hardware and state-of-the-art network infrastructure and they are also providing bio writing services to manage the task. Truxgo VPS Turkey is a trusted company that offers its users with the best hosting services at affordable prices.

Last edited by HunterSchey (10/31/2022 10:57 am)

11/02/2022 6:03 pm  #4

For the points there is a windows and apple chinese buffets near meversions of the compatible app, run partner even if you got a copy is not compatible with the apple version.

Board footera