WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2015 8:26 am  #1

Radius maps

Hi Alex I'm on the new version but came home from pointing last night and went to add my new points as pointed but the radius map option has gone all there is is postcode or points revision not the actual numbered maps to select , thanks for any help mate

10/01/2015 4:46 pm  #2

Re: Radius maps

if your on 3.0.18 go into mainteance and rebuild the radius maps.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/03/2015 9:48 am  #3

Hi Alex thanks for your reply, I have rebuilt radius maps but all I have on the list of options is radius maps revision not radius maps where I can select the points from any map number or is there a new way of setting points as pointed ? Cheers mate

10/04/2015 7:28 am  #4

Whilst it is possible to change the pointed status, when you are in a bike list, press and hold and it is one of the top options this has to be done per point, doing it this way is not really the way the app works, let me explain.

Pointed or not should not be something that is ticked or not ticked, pointed should not mean I have been to see it, pointed in my view is can I remember it, this is very different from I have been there, so I totally believe the pointed status is something that should happen in the revsion process and not as a process of ticking things off on a list.

On the revision screen, the "Don't Know" button sets the point to not pointed, the "Correct" button sets a point to pointed, the "Sticky" button does not change the status either way but marks the point as a sticky point, so revise your points if you remember them then press "Correct" this sets them as pointed in the app.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/04/2015 10:40 am  #5

Cheers Alex but what I'm having trouble with is finding the list of map points,up until this week I tapped the radius map option and then selected the points I want to point, now there is no way I can find my list of map points to make a bike list or anything sorry for being a pain! Cheers mate

10/04/2015 11:12 am  #6

Can you email me a screenshot of the screen you mean to alexwhite68@gmail.com please.

All the best
Alex

10/06/2015 4:57 pm  #7

alex when i am revising points on the radius maps points from different radius come up ie southwark rose hotel comes up in moorfields eye hospital radius is there a fix for this

10/07/2015 10:39 am  #8

Gibbo,

This means you have the wrong map numbers for some of your points, I am not sure how this happened, but this is the first time anyone has reported this, you can try rebuilding the radius maps in maintenance, but I think the numbers are wrong in the actual points, again not sure how this has happened if it was the app doing this I would have a lot of people reporting the same.

The fix is to change the map number to the correct number in the actual point information.

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

10/07/2015 5:23 pm  #9

cheers alex

Board footera