WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2015 2:31 pm  #1

For the attention of Alex, Wizann points revision software corrupt

Hi Alex, 

I,v been using the windows version of the Wizann points revision software for the last two years, All was working ok till last night when I came back from a pointing trip, booted up my laptop, revised my points, then made a start on inputting information I got from my pointing trip, I highlighted the first point and the individual box for the point came up on the screen, I clicked in the S.D. box and tryed to type, as soom as I done this a separate box came up with the following,

"Unhandled exeption has occurred in your application, if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue, If you click quit, the application will close immediatley.

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt"

Last week I used 8 of the points with no data to add points I found that where not in my data base,  I.m gussing that has created the problem, can it be undone? 

Every thing else is working fine, I just can,t input data,

Having a bit of a melt down, on 28s and up on 11th Aug, reverting back to writing, sit down and leaving info on flash cards, means in using two systems, not ideal, any help would be very appreciated, my email hm3guigan@aol.co.uk

8/05/2015 5:02 am  #2

Re: For the attention of Alex, Wizann points revision software corrupt

I need to know if this is the windows version of the app and have you been making backups of your database?

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/05/2015 7:03 am  #3

Yes is is the windows version and yes I have been backing it up.

8/05/2015 12:23 pm  #4

email me alexwhite68@gmail.com

I will email back the latest version of the windows app and we shall see what we can do from there.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera