WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2015 5:22 am  #1

Point app

My points app has gone a bit strange over night. The only thing I have done is load the weekly sheet and now every time I answer a question a pop up shows up on screen saying error has occurred if this happens again go to maintenance and press verify structrure. I have done this and it says ok but the problem is still there. Also the home screen seems different. Am I missing something ? Thank you for any help.

8/01/2015 7:05 am  #2

Re: Point app

There's another update that come out the morning download that and it will fix the error message

8/01/2015 9:57 am  #3

Sorry mate I don't  understand ?

8/01/2015 10:13 am  #4

Yes the latest update should fix your issue, sorry for the trouble you have had.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/01/2015 10:54 am  #5

No problem mate theses things happen. This may sound silly but how do I update ?

8/01/2015 10:55 am  #6

Go into the App Store app on the device and go to updates bottom right and update from there.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/01/2015 3:29 pm  #7

Thanks for the help and the advice. It's such a great app.

8/01/2015 9:08 pm  #8

thank you for the feedback.

All the best
Alex

Board footera