WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2015 2:40 pm  #1

Revising by date last updated

Hi Alex

I've been pointing today and now I'd like to revise all the points I added or updated in any way this morning.

I followed your instructions for creating a revision list of all pointed points but can I order that list so that it gives me them with today's coming up first?

Thanks
Jan

6/26/2015 5:17 am  #2

Re: Revising by date last updated

Bike lists is what you need they do exactly what you want, make one bike list per day add all the points collected on that day to that bike list then revise them.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

6/27/2015 4:04 pm  #3

Thanks. I've now got a bike list from yesterday I can revise from. What's the difference between a bike list and a revision set?

Thanks
Jan

7/05/2015 6:47 am  #4

No difference between them really bike lists are revision sets with a few extra options, you can convert revision sets into bike lists if required.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

7/05/2015 6:49 pm  #5

Ok, still learning new features. Today I was really impressed how easy it is to add new points to a bike list on the road.

Thanks for a great couple of products
Jan

7/06/2015 7:16 pm  #6

Jan,

Thanks for the feedback, a lot of the features are actually coded out on the road, so whilst I am actually pointing so they should be very close to what we need to actually do, there is always room for improvement though.

thanks again

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

6/30/2023 1:28 am  #7

Suppose someone finds an out-dated version. If it says "latest" or "most recent" revision it isn't actually true. It's misleading, so I suggest the factual

Board footera