WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2015 6:25 am  #1

Books App Update Server Change

The ip address of the server has changed to  

this needs to be reconfigured in the books app click on the action button top right, then select 'settings' 

scroll down the page to  

Server Ip 

and change it to  

press save and then the updates should work, if they don't go into settings and press web test at the bottom of the screen and post a screenshot of the results, also it is worth checking to see if the updates work via wireless only as well, if this is the case that the updates only work on wireless networks this is a network provider error and something I cannot fix as it is a limitation on the network rather than the app, for example, t-mobile block a number of things on the internet from working on mobile phones.

atb 

alex

Last edited by Alex (3/18/2015 3:17 pm)

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/05/2015 12:42 pm  #2

Re: Books App Update Server Change

Hi Alex,

I am still struggling to update my Books to the most up to date version of the BBs.

I have changed the server settings to 86.17.102.90 all I get is not coneected to the server.

My IPAD is running Ios Version is 8.1.3

Carl

Last edited by CARL H (3/05/2015 12:42 pm)

3/05/2015 1:14 pm  #3

Hi Carl,

I am having problems with my internet connection at the moment and this is where the server is, so I need to fix the issue and get the server back on line.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/05/2015 1:22 pm  #4

just checked the server is back on line again, if this still fails then go to settings and at the bottom is web test screenshot the results and then email the image to me at alexwhite68@gmail.com

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

3/05/2015 7:48 pm  #5

Thanks for the reply Alex, I am just about to send you a email.

Carl

3/06/2015 1:18 pm  #6

Hi Carl,

Does it error on both 3G and Wireless or just 3G?

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

3/06/2015 11:12 pm  #7

I have got the same error message when trying to update my books over both 3G and Wireless connection.

The message flags up straight away "Not connected to server"

Carl

Last edited by CARL H (3/06/2015 11:12 pm)

Board footera