WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2015 9:42 pm  #1

Building bike list of new points imported in2 app from dailysheet emai

Hey I'm nearly coming to the end of the radius maps , just wondered if this is an ok way to get points off the daily sheets and if this is what I should be doing after radius maps instead of pinning up with a cork board, I've being importing new points from the daily sheet emails into my points app , so shall I do a bike list of whatever postcode I decide and categorise it as not pointed and asked 20 times or more . Once I got the bike list of the new points I've not pointed for that postcode I'd then go out and point them ? Is this the right procedure to do instead of having a cork board for pinning..

Thanks in advance hope this makes sense

2/13/2015 6:36 am  #2

Re: Building bike list of new points imported in2 app from dailysheet emai

firstly the app is bike list aware, by this I mean if you create a bike list go into it and leave it open, then on the revision screen revise the daily sheet, any point you want to point off the sheet (not pointed, sticky's and ones you have dropped) when revising there is a + button at the top of the screen on that menu is add to bike list, this will add the current point to the bike list. 

A feature I am working on for the next version (this won't be available for a while yet!), is that you can define up to 8 bike lists, they all become available on the + screen so you can drop the points into say an SE bike list, a EC bike list etc. 

You can also create a pinning list of all the points dropped on not known on a specific daily/weekly sheet. 

This is one area that we are trying to implement a much easier system, we are currently trialling it and will be available in the next version of the app. 

atb 

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera