WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2016 10:27 am  #1

"sites" option, for wizann forum within the app on my iphone has gone

the sites option has completely disappeared, i cant get into the forum via the app?

5/11/2016 6:02 am  #2

Re: "sites" option, for wizann forum within the app on my iphone has gone

I am really sorry that is an oversight on my part, I was debugging a specific issue with the sites and forgot to put the code back, this will be fixed in the next version which I will try to submit to Apple today, this should take between 5-7 days for Apple to process.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

5/11/2016 6:52 pm  #3

Thanks Alex, No problem.

atb

5/17/2016 7:33 pm  #4

My IPad has taken increasingly longer to download the daily point sheets to the extent that it was taking up to 10 minutes. I have today tried down
Landing yesterday's sheet and the App has simply locked with the green download circle on the screen. I have tried turning the Ipad off and back on but am locked out of the App. I have cleared a load of apps that my daughter had in the device and freed up loads of storage space. Midway through 28's with 9000 points written up in great detail I'm going into panic mode as I call 500 every day and work from daily sheets. Please help!

5/26/2016 3:03 pm  #5

This is almost certainly something to do with the device, without looking at it, its hard to know what, but slow downs are generally memory in the device running low.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera