WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2016 8:31 am  #1

Points Database to excel

Hi Alex,

Is there away for me to export my points DB to an excel readable format?

TIA

5/04/2016 5:38 am  #2

Re: Points Database to excel

Not really, this was something that was possible a long time ago when it was a windows app but no one has asked for this in years, the actual database is a sqlite database so if you can find a way to open it in excel great but and this is a big but, it may corrupt your database, excel will not know how the tables inside the database are related, changing a piece of data might have very significant ramifications, even just opening it in excel might make modifications to the database.

If you can find a tool to open a sqlite database then exporting some tables to CSV format will make them viewable in excel but that data would never be able to be imported back into the database so it is export only. I don't know of any good tools to do this you will have to find your own.

Last edited by Alex (5/04/2016 5:40 am)

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

6/11/2022 8:54 am  #3

I am trying to export my points DB from CACHE. I do not want to update it but just extract the data. I can't find any command-line options for cache, and the only way I could find them was through the web interface. However, I cannot get it to export as a JSON file, only an XML file. Hiring a thesis formatting service may help me in this regard. So, what are your suggestions?

11/24/2022 3:59 pm  #4

"Points Database to excel"My question is off the topic i just want to know about how to download the excel file in laptop?

2/10/2023 11:05 am  #5

csxz

Board footera