WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2016 8:42 am  #1

How do I stop automatic "POINTED" status

Hi there, when I do revise points on the app, all the points I answered correctly are being turned into pointed status automatically...is there any way to stop this?
Thanks for your help in advance.

4/21/2016 8:21 am  #2

Re: How do I stop automatic "POINTED" status

This is fundament to the way the app works, this is how the app was designed many years ago and has stood the test of time, I never believed in 'ticking off' points saying pointed when pointing this is irreverent, the most important thing is do you remember where a point is, so let me run through the operation of the app.

All points start out not pointed (this is the same as don't know), going out pointing you compile a list of points to point, only when you revise and pick 'correct' does the point change from 'not pointed' to 'pointed', fundamentally it is knowing the point which changes the status not the act of pointing. So when revising in the future a correct point, pressing 'don't know' changes its status back to 'not pointed' if you drop a point and don't want it to be 'not pointed' then sticky is the button to press as it does not change the pointed status.

So to sum up.

Don't know = Not Pointed
Sticky = Sticky flag added to the point and the pointed status does not change
Correct = Pointed

Its worth describing another feature of the app which is the slider under the question on the revision screen, this is a 0-10 slider for how well you know the point, with 0 being not well at all and 10 being your happy you know the point very well, once you start using this you can order the revision set points to give you the worst known to best known when revising (recommended) or the other way round, there is a setting in settings for the order and your looking for ok factor.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/31/2020 12:31 pm  #3

Winn app provides you the best support if any user wants to get help about the features or any content related help. Get your free support form at essayontime review and then help to make your work more productive than the other users.

2/15/2021 11:08 am  #4

Thanks.

Board footera