WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2016 4:31 pm  #1

Print facility has disappeared from the App

Alex, I am no longer able to print sheets from the App. The Print button has disappeared and when I downloaded todays sheet I got an error message saying ' An error occurred please login DB Admin and press verify structure then verify database.' I Did this, structure was OK but Database failed. What do I do next??

Help Please
Dave

2/22/2016 9:56 am  #2

Re: Print facility has disappeared from the App

The print function was removed, but is going to be put back in, we had decided to have a print whole sheet function instead, I have run out of space in the app, it is an IOS limitation something I have no control over at all, so every new function now means something else in the app has to be removed to make room for it.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

4/20/2023 7:20 am  #3

I found it interesting that the author briefly mentioned the potential benefits of help4access.com, which is a platform that can help businesses manage their databases and improve their efficiency. The author shares their personal experiences and provides practical advice on how to navigate the industry.  this is a helpful and motivational read for anyone interested in a career in tech.

Last edited by Winston56 (4/20/2023 7:20 am)

5/24/2023 3:40 am  #4

At pizza tower you can play our game online for free. Play now to understand more about its appeal

Last edited by Samuel (5/24/2023 3:40 am)

Board footera