WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 9:10 am  #1

Timed out runs

Hi

Can we have an option to display timed out runs in order of how often we have called them?

The reason for this is that I often have hundreds of timed out runs so I want  to make sure I call the more recent runs first. As  it is now I have to scroll and search for the least called runs.

Thanks
Jan

2/11/2016 11:49 am  #2

Re: Timed out runs

Hi,

Put your runs into smaller lists and then use the timeout function from that list, messing with the timed out function is not a good idea it uses specific times to order the list, again the best thing to do is create lists that are runs created on specific days or weeks, then you can revise the timeout per list. I had 600 small little runs and that is how I did it, then I created virtual lists of the really sticky runs so they could be called even more.

atb

alex 

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/12/2016 2:43 pm  #3

Hi

I thought maybe the new sort order could be an optional setting? I am doing what you suggest now but it's still quite easy to miss a new run that's buried amongst the older ones.

Thanks
Jan
P.S. Is IOS 9.2.1 ok to go to?

2/22/2016 9:23 am  #4

I will have a look at the orders, but this is quite complex under the hood and effects a number of different areas of the app, so all areas will have to be tested to make sure they will work properly, 9.2.1 is ok to install, just do backups first.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

2/22/2016 9:52 am  #5

I have coded it as an option on the timeout screen when you hit the action button there will be two new options, so you will have to switch it on each time you go into that screen, anything more than that and it will be very complicated to implement, by doing it this way I can minimise the impact on other screens.

All the best
Alex

2/23/2016 10:07 am  #6

That sounds fine, thanks. Which version will this be in?

J

3/01/2016 10:09 am  #7

The next version to be released, not sure when that will be as I am very busy with a lot of different things to do with the apps at the moment.

All the best
Alex

6/06/2016 6:14 pm  #8

Hi

At the weekend I downloaded the latest version of the app and I can now  go through my timed out runs in  order of the least called first! Delighted!

Many thanks
Jan

Board footera