WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2016 11:03 pm  #1

How to generate random p2p questions?

Hi
I'm looking for a way to generate random p2p questions from all the points I've pointed so far
Is this possible?
Would be very grateful for a bit of guidance
Have tried p2p from some backdated daily sheets (56s) but can't get on with it, maybe it's too soon
Eager to start p2p though, so figured I'd start with points I've gathered so far to build my confidence before subscribing to the sheets
Cheers

2/03/2016 10:11 am  #2

Re: How to generate random p2p questions?

There is a Q button at the top of the revision screen this generates a question using the current point and a random one nearby but this will only use pointed points, these questions are viewable in the sheets/advanced and set the filter to saved.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/06/2023 5:54 am  #3

It's easy! Just make a list of your favorite topics and ask questions about those topics. For example, if you love animals, you could ask your followers to tell you what animal they would like to be or what animal they think is the best. You should install VeePN now. If you're feeling creative, you could also make a list of your favorite colors and ask your followers which color they would like to be or what color they think is the best.

3/08/2023 6:24 am  #4

There are several online question generators available that can help you generate random p2p questions. These generators use algorithms to create questions based on keywords or themes that you enter. Some popular question generators include Random Question Generator and Conversation Starters World.

5/24/2023 8:44 am  #5

You may relax and release tension by playing traffic jam 3d classics whenever and wherever you choose.

Last edited by erynstoltenberg (5/24/2023 8:44 am)

Board footera