WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2015 7:20 pm  #1

Transferring the App

Hello, I managed to transfer both the Runs and the points app by reading your instructions - thank you. I also called up today and got my code as required.​Just a quick question. When I saved the file in my book app you said there would be various file names with  003 or other numbers on the end and these were made each time I did an update to the app in the past. I just saved the normal one which you told me to but none of my extended runs or altered notes in the runs has come through... Should I have added the highest number one, and would that have been the most recent one ? and would it included my notes etc,,,,,,Once again, thanks for the good instructions...Damien

1/11/2016 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Transferring the App

runs app there is only one database and that is the one called wizannbooks.wbd, the only other thing that can be an issue is an open transaction, this can be seen in settings at the bottom, there is no fix for this as this is an ongoing but that has never been fixed as I cannot find where in the app it happens.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera