WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2015 6:54 pm  #1

Missing points of my pinning list..

Just started pinning up this week and I seem to be missing points in the pinning list that iv not known when going over the daily points sheet?.. Anyone know why this is please?.. Thanks

12/04/2015 7:40 pm  #2

Re: Missing points of my pinning list..

Make sure the times asked is low enough to cover those points, the pinning list filters by times asked.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

12/04/2015 8:24 pm  #3

Thanks Alex for the quick reply, iv set it at 0 times asked as trying to feel my pinning board/map up a bit... When I go " view points" it shows up in there but not on the pinning list?.. Any ideas?. For instance " zafash 24/7 pharmacy" as asked by mr whitehead yesterday come up when I was revising the daily points but was never in the pinning list even tho I pressed " don't know " ....

12/05/2015 6:33 am  #4

Can you edit the point and see if the pinned flag is set for that point please.

I am at WizAnn on monday afternoon from about 4pm then start a talk about 6:30pm your welcome to come and find me between those times and I will have a look at it.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera