WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2015 6:06 am  #1

Apple IOS updates what you must do BEFORE updating

Hi,

Please read this document if you are swapping devices, updating IOS, getting an upgraded device.

DONT RELY ON ITUNES BACKUPS for your data, key files are skipped quite frequently.

Some examples.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3695637?tstart=0
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4556055?tstart=0

Both application. have been designed to store all the data you need in a single file, manually copying this file to a PC/Mac or another Apple device is key to keeping your sanity.

For instructions for the points app 
How to move/copy/backup the points database

For instructions for the books app
How to move/copy/backup the books database

Following these instructions are essential, I get a lot of students contact me about lost data, they fall into the following categories.

1. I upgraded my iPhone and traded in my old iPhone and I have lost my data.
2. I have lost my iPhone, got a new one and resynced my purchases and my data is missing.
3. I have upgraded the iOS on my device and my data has gone missing but the apps are still there.
4. I have a second device e.g. I have an iPhone and an iPad now how do I sync the data.

all four of these situations are covered by the manual backups above.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/01/2022 7:10 am  #2

Re: Apple IOS updates what you must do BEFORE updating

In an effort to help the community during the COVID-19 pandemic, Long Island energy company teamed up with Island Harvest Food Bank and held six food drives in the past three months, yielding over 10,000 pounds of food and supplies and there is need to check pendrago reviews in order to complete the task. Thank you!

4/27/2022 8:00 am  #3

I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. the impossible quiz

5/12/2022 7:05 am  #4

There are many websites for you to find the places you need to visit, but you should visit this one. I think you won't be disappointed. retro games

6/09/2022 2:46 am  #5

When I see your post, it makes me very happy. it helps me a lot. After a long day at work, you can play wordle online and subway surfers. It will motivate you to relax and be more productive.

11/02/2022 6:34 pm  #6

Both application. have been designed to store gas-stationsnearme.com  all the data you need in a single file, manually copying this file to a PC/Mac or another Apple device is key to keeping your sanity.

11/17/2022 1:47 pm  #7

Definitely understand your attempts to author this amusing blog post. Url Opener

1/27/2023 9:43 am  #8

I'll read this

Board footera