WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2015 11:59 am  #1

Can't load 90days points

I just purchased the 90days points for app but can't seem to load it on to my ipad.
From the email I tap the attachment and select, "open in wizpoints" the file comes in to the "sheets/points to import" screen, I tap it, I get the options to, Cancel, Import file, or delete file. I tap import file and nothing happens. When I tap it again I get the message "error opening sheet file". I tap ok and try again and get the same message every time. if I refresh the page or tap "Done" the file disapears and I get the message, "there are no files to import".
I did notice that on the email attachment, although the file says, 90dayspoints.wzp the logo on the attachment is Dropbox instead of the usual Wizann logo. Is this the problem?
Any help appreciated.

10/19/2015 8:09 am  #2

Re: Can't load 90days points

Dropbox is getting in the way, TBH I did a lot of work on dropbox intergration into both apps and concluded it was not a good product to have anywhere near the apps.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/19/2015 9:52 am  #3

Thanks for getting back to me Alex. I've deleted Dropbox from my iPad and now the WizAnn logo shows on the file as it should but it's still not loading. Do you think a new file needs to be sent to me?

10/19/2015 1:00 pm  #4

I updated my wizpoints app to the latest version from the App Store and that seems to have done the trick.
Thanks

Board footera