WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2015 7:08 am  #1

App crashing when I select category

Hi Alex,

The app keeps crashing when I select category,  this is what I've been doing, create bike list, view bike list, add points, then I select a category and the app crashes, I've tried putting in a post code first but it still crashes. Can't think what I'm doing wrong, ??

9/30/2015 4:47 pm  #2

Re: App crashing when I select category

I need to know what version of the app your running if it is not 3.0.18 then update to that version then test to see if the issue is fixed.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/30/2015 5:01 pm  #3

Yeah is running on 3.0.18

9/30/2015 5:02 pm  #4

Ach147 wrote:

Yeah is running on 3.0.18

so still have same issue

10/01/2015 7:00 am  #5

I have just checked and there is a bug in that code I will have it fixed for the next version, sorry to mess you about mate.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

10/01/2015 8:13 am  #6

No problem Alex, when do you reckon the next version will be out?

10/01/2015 7:19 pm  #7

I am working on it at the moment but I still have a lot of work to do with testing the new stuff in this version then there is a weeks lead time with Apple so its going to be a couple of weeks sorry.

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

11/08/2015 8:59 am  #8

Hi Alex,

Has the above been resolved yet?

11/08/2015 6:43 pm  #9

Hi,

Yes its been resolved but I cannot release this version as there is so much unfinished work in this version it would cause more harm than good, unfortunately there is some very complex things still to get working properly for the next version, its an all or nothing situation, either strip out all of the new functions and release or continue to finish them properly then release.

Not sure when this version will be ready, so much testing still to be done.

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

12/04/2015 2:12 pm  #10

Hi Alex
Having few problems with point app for some reason it will not open ,I press to open it , it try's to open and just closes again , when I double tap home button the point I last revised is there but frozen then after 10 seconds or so it also disappears I cannot get into app ,secondly when I go into maintenance to tidy up app this is also not work I've left it over night to clean and still trying it tidy up I then have to clos app and reopen for it to work again
Any advise to repair would be great as up on Tuesday & cannot revise
Thanks paul

12/04/2015 2:24 pm  #11

Hi Alex
Having few problems with point app for some reason it will not open ,I press to open it , it try's to open and just closes again , when I double tap home button the point I last revised is there but frozen then after 10 seconds or so it also disappears I cannot get into app ,secondly when I go into maintenance to tidy up app this is also not work I've left it over night to clean and still trying it tidy up I then have to clos app and reopen for it to work again
Any advise to repair would be great as up on Tuesday & cannot revise
Thanks paul

6/30/2023 1:33 am  #12

Nice Thread.! 

Board footera