WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2015 5:49 am  #1

WizAnn Points 3.0.18 (being reviewed by Apple at the moment)

Fixes and additions

1. Adding points from the quick add button has been fixed with a message saying if it worked or not.
2. When generating questions if there is no pin information, there is a warning message explaining this.
3. Q button added to the iPhone revision screen.
4. Creating revision sets and bike lists from the Revision Set By Area screen is fixed.
5. Map screen now allows for set as pointed for individual points on that screen.
6. Revision set map now allows for set as pointed for individual points on that screen.
7. Quick add to bike list has been added to the map screen.
8. Quick add to bike list has been added to the revision set map screen.
9. You can now change the randomise factor of the map on the revision screen to make guessing harder or easier. (iPhone map random, iPad map random)
10. You can now change the scale of the map on the revision screen. (iPhone span, iPad span)
11. The formatting of a few screens has been improved for readability.
12. New examiner has been added to the sheets screens.
13. Stagger timeout is now customisable.
14. You can now add points both in visual and listing mode.
15. Multi-select points is now enabled on the all points screen for adding points to the bike list.
16. Formatting of some of the reports has been fixed.
17. When building a spaced schedule, the last entry is now perpetual.
18. Deleting schedule entries now works.
19. Scheduling follows the correct order now.
20. Fixed a couple of error checking bugs.
21. Point counters should work properly now.
22. Fixed radius map rebuild bug, workaround before release is go into maintenance / advanced and type

alter table tblmap add oldpk numeric

press execute

close the screen, then press "Rebuild radius maps" from the maintenance screen.

23. Database upgrader has been fixed.
24. Adding / changing examiners does not now require a new build of the app.
25. Fixed a double refresh bug on the advanced sheets screen, this will improve performance on that screen.

Last edited by Alex (9/13/2015 5:28 pm)

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/09/2015 4:21 pm  #2

Re: WizAnn Points 3.0.18 (being reviewed by Apple at the moment)

Hi Alex,

Regarding the next version have do you any plans to fix the timed schedule? My schedule is currently stuck at the same stage regardless of how many times I have called the redius.

For those of us who have lost points when adding notes on the last version, how would we go about getting them back? I have tried reloading the 640 radius points agian which has not worked, I am trying to avoid rebuilding radius maps as this means you have to manually schedule each radius again.

Kind regards ,

Carl

Last edited by CARL H (9/09/2015 4:22 pm)

9/09/2015 4:26 pm  #3

Re: WizAnn Points 3.0.18 (being reviewed by Apple at the moment)

Hi Carl,

I have not yet found the issue with the scheduling, I need to run more tests to see if I can find the issue.

I will try to get a script to do the scheduling of the sets so you can rebuild the radius maps, but let me find the issue with the scheduling first.

I will have a bash at it tonight.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

Board footera