WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2015 3:22 pm  #1

Timed out revision sets.

Hi Alex,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I am currently having problems with the timed out schedule for radius maps. The Schedule seems to be stuck at on the same stage, I can manually change it to the next stage i.e from 1 hour to one day but this used to be automatic on previous versions.

I am running the latest version of ios and also the latest version of Wiz points.

Kind regards 

Carl

9/03/2015 1:44 pm  #2

Re: Timed out revision sets.

Make sure the schedule entry does not have the perpetual switched on if it does it will not move beyond it.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/03/2015 2:10 pm  #3

Hi Alex,

I have checked and none of the stages have perpetual switched on as I only use that for the last stage. 
This has not happened before so I am a bit confused by it.

Can you please confirm that timed out schedule is working on the latest Build?

Kind regards,

Carl

9/16/2015 8:23 am  #4

Any answers to CARL H post above? I'm having the same problem.................

9/16/2015 2:45 pm  #5

This is fixed in the next version there was an issue with the schedule that has now been resolved.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/18/2015 1:50 pm  #6

Hi Alex, 

Further to my recent mesage I have updated to the latest ISO9, but still having the same problems.

My timed out revision set dont move on to the next phase, at the moment they are coming up every 4 hours, I moved from PC to ipad about 8 weeks ago, If you remember I came to see you as I was having problems with the PC version, we couldent resolve it so you moved all my data to my ipad, everything works other than the times between revisions, In schedule (bick list schedule) it has:
1 hour No
4 hour No
4 hour No
1 day No 
1 day No 
1 day No
4 days No 
1 week No 
1 week No 
2 weeks No 
4 weeks No 
6 weeks No