WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2015 12:48 pm  #1

3.0.15 :points disappearing after editing from radius maps

CHi alex , sorry mate not having much luck with updates etc and i am sure you have plenty on your plate . had usual problems etc . so i have have reverted to few weeks old data from my phone lost about 300 poitnted poitns/notes. anyway my new problem is that i was editing points in radius maps today that i pointed yeterday and every points i edited has disappeared from radius map . e.g map 375 had about 20 points but after editing all of them the list was down to 0 . filter is set to 15 TA. in setting HIDE WHEN POINTED is also off . Not sure what other filters to check . RUNNING LASTEST APP AND IOS ON IPAD .

Also mate every time I create a bike list with multiple maps added to it . If I come out of the app and go back into it . It does not seem to retain all the maps/points plus the order that I arrange the points in is also lost . Notes made are not saved either .
please advise .

thanks

Last edited by ayaz77 (9/01/2015 3:14 pm)

9/02/2015 6:09 am  #2

Re: 3.0.15 :points disappearing after editing from radius maps

The first problem is a known bug and is fixed in the version being tested by Apple (hopefully available by the end of the week), you will have to once you install the new version "Rebuild Radius Maps" in maintenance and all the radius maps will be re-populated.

I need to test the other situation you describe, so you are building a bike list using the search function or another way? please describe so I can mirror your actions, then I will run a full set of tests to see if I can find the problem.

Sorry your having issues.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/02/2015 7:19 am  #3

Morning Alex ,
Thanks for reply. Well I normally go into first radius map and press creat bike list , once that is created then I will leave the bike list open and add more radius map into it by clicking "add all unpointed and stickers to bike list " . When all the maps I want are added to bike list then I normally rename bike list , rearrange the points and add bike notes . Once the whole process is finished if I come out of the App or turn off/on my device then when I return to bike list , I find the bike list name is gone , the order is lost and half of the points are missing as well as notes .
I hope this gives you a picture .

Regards

9/02/2015 7:37 am  #4

I will run some tests this end but can you try something for me, do all the things you decribe at in your post but when finished go to the maintenance page, near the bottom is a few fields I need the details from,

Is in transaction should be No but I am guessing it is yes, if it is can I have the transaction name in the field below, what my guess is going on is you have an open transaction somewhere in the code this is not allowing you to save data once this is opened and left opened, if it does have something in that field let me know what it is and then press the button "Commit transaction" this will save pending updates and I will fix this properly.

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

9/02/2015 9:05 am  #5

Hello mate ,

I checked maintenance/ transaction part before creating bike list , it was no and there was no transaction. Then I went on to create bike list from radius maps , added few maps and renamed the list also changed the order of points .  After that I went to maintenance again and now it's say "is in transaction" YES
"Transaction name" cls_bike/addToBike
Hope that helps.
Regards

Last edited by ayaz77 (9/02/2015 9:06 am)

9/02/2015 11:34 am  #6

Perfect this will help me narrow down the issue, thank you.

All the best
Alex

9/02/2015 11:57 am  #7

Are you getting a message about not being able to add a point twice to the bike list when this happens?

All the best
Alex

9/02/2015 12:06 pm  #8

Yes I do , but that's only when the list has let's say 20 pts and only 15 are added to bike list then it's a tedious task . I add all points individually and only then I get this message.  My filters are set on 15 TA but when I look at radius, it contains all most down to 1 TA .

When I press maintenance tab and error email always pops up which I have forwarded you few times and other occasions I have cancelled it .

Thanks

Board footera