WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2015 1:13 pm  #1

Version 3.0.15

Hi Alex sorry to be a pain, I've updated to latest version, my radius maps are no longer numbered again, all have the no 0 next to them, also I did what you suggested and temp placed my radius maps into categories section after losing them previously how do I revert to original feature
Thanks

8/29/2015 1:38 pm  #2

Re: Version 3.0.15

pressing rebuild radius maps in maintenance should fix the numbering.

to remove all the categories before rebuilding you need to do the following

in maintanence / advanced type

delete from tblrevision_set where prevision_type=4

press execute 

close that screen, from the maintenance screen press rebuild categories

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/29/2015 1:45 pm  #3

Just rebuilt radius but still not showing numbers
Thanks

8/29/2015 1:49 pm  #4

Also followed your instructions then rebuilt categories now they have completely disappeared

8/29/2015 3:26 pm  #5

Whats completely disappeared?, also working on the radius map numbers I have a workaround but need to test it.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

8/29/2015 3:31 pm  #6

The category section is now blank, I initially followed your instructions from a few days back and replaced the category section with my radius maps after I lost them, I have updated to latest version and was trying to get categories back as they were, they are now missing

8/29/2015 3:38 pm  #7

so your on 3.0.15?

I have just run through my instructions above and it first clears the categories then when the "Rebuild Categories" button is pressed they are rebuilt, if your list is blank then you should just be able to press "Rebuild categories" button and they should come back.

The radius map numbers workaround is in this document

3.0.15 bugs and workarounds

All the best
Alex

8/29/2015 3:45 pm  #8

Yes I'm running latest update, I've just followed instructions for radius no issue and rebuild of categories neither has worked

8/31/2015 11:46 am  #9

I will need a copy of your database emailed to me so I can look at the issue your having.

There is instructions in this post

How to move/copy/backup the points database

All the best
Alex

8/31/2015 12:42 pm  #10

Thanks Alex, appreciate it mate, know your busy, what email address shall I send it to?

9/01/2015 7:26 am  #11

alexwhite68@gmail.com please put a small description of the issue in the email so I can track what I am doing in your database,

All the best
Alex

9/01/2015 8:43 am  #12

Thanks Alex all sent

Board footera