WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2016 8:17 pm  #1

Instructions!

Sorry if this has already come up before but I've only been doing the Knowledge for 2 months and downloaded the Books app this evening.

Is there anywhere to view instructions on using the app? I know most of it is probably quite straightforward but what are the following:
Toggle pen & call
Virtual lists
schedules

The on the 'call runs' what are the icons at the bottom?

Also some of the runs don't seem to be in the right order too or they appear twice on the list - is that right?

Finally I was told that there is a way of doing a random call order for the list / book - how do you do that?

Thanks again and sorry if this has already all been said before.

Rob 

11/09/2016 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Instructions!

Pen and call is a flag that add/removes a run from the pen and call list, that can be printed put at the side of the map and then you call and run the pen across the map whilst calling.

Virtual lists, this is so you can have a single run in multiple lists so for example a run in the blue book that your having issues with could be in a virtual list of runs your having issues with.

Schedules apply rules on how the time outs on the runs work based on a successful call.

icons from left to right,

correct, sticky, pen and call and wrong.

some books have more than one version of a run this is due to the changes made a while back so we included both versions of the run.

Random calling in settings for calling out of order.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

1/12/2018 2:22 pm  #3

is there a How to instruction guide for the app?

​for the calling over part of the app, the timer starts, I voice the run but nothing is picked up on the app. am I being silly

any help is appreciated.

thanks

Tony

​ps:any chance to change my user name to tonygoldie86. my pc doing random things. thanks​

7/09/2021 3:07 pm  #4

Instructions!

Board footera