WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2015 3:43 pm  #1

Upgrading IOS to the latest version (Currently 8.2)

IOS version 8.2 has been tested and both apps work, to be competely safe you must backup your databases of the apps beforehand as the icloud and itunes backups do miss files that are open and both databases are open most of the time so manually copying the database files via itunes to a PC/MAC is very important.

Please refer to the following documents

How to move/copy/backup the books database

How to move/copy/backup the points database

atb

alex

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/21/2015 8:00 am  #2

Re: Upgrading IOS to the latest version (Currently 8.2)

Thanks Alex
Jan

4/10/2015 6:13 am  #3

Morning Wizann, Alex/Dean et al
I see Apple have churned out another update, 8.3.....do we risk it?

4/10/2015 6:14 am  #4

Backup your data first, but the update seems ok.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

4/10/2015 6:42 am  #5

Btw, love the new look points app, any eta on release?

4/10/2015 8:09 am  #6

thanks mate, couple of weeks away at a guess a lot of testing needs to be done, all the features we want are working just needs testing.

All the best
Alex

6/08/2015 9:22 pm  #7

It's hard enough remembering points/runs this is like brain surgery to an Ant for me , I must be gettin too old

1/26/2022 5:12 pm  #8

Peggy Schwartz is most likely the lady of respect since she has an incredible mind. Indeed, even I need to think about her directly through this article since she has an extraordinary associate in property sellers. Also, I need to visit https://davidicke.com/2021/04/08/best-paper-writing-service-what-to-look-for-in-2021/ for best paper writing service. So I couldn't imagine anything better than to thank the administrator of this site for introducing this useful post.

Last edited by BrodieMilerum (1/26/2022 5:13 pm)

6/04/2022 10:35 am  #9

Apple releases a new version of iOS every year and it's always recommended to keep your iPhone or iPad up to date. Not only does this ensure that you have the latest security patches and features but it also means that you'll be able to take advantage of new apps and services that require the latest software that will help users to access this https://qualitycontenteditors.com/site easily for educational purposes. Upgrading to the latest version of iOS is usually pretty straightforward - you just need to make sure you have a recent backup and then head to Settings > General > Software Update on your device. If there's a new version available it will download and install automatically.

7/13/2022 4:09 pm  #10

great info

7/19/2022 5:11 am  #11

For sure, the adjustment is fixed for the appliances for the shows. Goal is pushed for the use of the

7/19/2022 5:11 am  #12

This is kind a good

7/30/2022 4:06 am  #13

good post

8/18/2022 8:53 am  #14

keep posting.

8/22/2022 9:42 am  #15

td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}=10pt=10ptI'm not sure I'd recommend upgrading your iOS device to the latest version. The main reason is that your iOS device has been designed and optimized for the older versions of iOS, so using it with the latest version can be very slow. Try this https://wwwritingservice.org/=10pt source for quality writing services. This can be improved by using a VPN, but if you're just using it for browsing and email, then using an app like Hola gives you access to all of the features of your favorite apps without any slowdown.

8/29/2022 4:40 am  #16

If you have been using an older version of Cisco IOS for a long time, it is always recommended to upgrade to the latest version. You may get good features and security updates from upgrading to the latest version. However, if you are using a feature-limited version of Cisco IOS, then it is always recommended to upgrade to the latest version. I also recommend you visit golf travel to buy travel items. Then, you will need to download and install Xcode.

10/05/2022 4:59 pm  #17

A view of the topic and all issues are jumped for the things. The cognition of the tiffin cahaba price are ensured for the manipulation. The sort is fit for the movement for the augment for the citizens.

Last edited by AnitaBush (10/05/2022 5:03 pm)

10/11/2022 8:44 am  #18

I downloaded both versions and found that the two versions are not too different drift boss so anyone can choose to download either. 

Last edited by aurorausa0106 (10/11/2022 8:45 am)

10/13/2022 7:58 am  #19

cool one.

10/31/2022 11:08 am  #20

A convert is file format that allows you to convert files between different programs and service. For example, if you've got a Word file but you need to import it into your project, or make a copy of it in a PDF format, then you can use a program like this to seamlessly do so.

Last edited by Sonjaohen (10/31/2022 11:09 am)

Board footera