WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2016 5:34 pm  #1

timed out points reset

how do i reset timed out points......i had to have some time off and they've increased by alot and id like to start afresh

tia

4/03/2017 9:16 am  #2

Re: timed out points reset

HI, When you open the app select Books ( at the bottom of the app ) and at the top right hand corner is a box with a arrow tap that then settings, scroll down to reset scores, "WARNING" you will reset the app and remove all scores and start afresh, or ( I've not used it but had a look for you )  select the book your working on, you are now at the Actions for book screen scroll down and hit Reset timeout from the menu, its 4th from bottom.
I am still finding my way about the app but hope that helps.

11/04/2021 10:52 am  #3

Wonderful! I would like to read all these books which you have suggested to read to the members. I would like to read the cv store review before searching for any job on time. It will get more knowledge into my brain to tackle life challenges accurately.

2/01/2022 1:14 am  #4

Select Books (at the bottom of the app) and at the top right hand corner is a box with an arrow tap that then settings, scroll down to reset scores, "WARNING" you will reset the app and remove all scores and start afresh.

2/01/2022 1:22 am  #5

Select Books (at the bottom of the app) and at the top right hand corner is a box with an arrow tap that then settings, scroll down to reset scores, "WARNING" you will reset the app and remove all scores and start afresh. hnc help cipd help hnc assignment

6/05/2022 8:41 pm  #6

very interesting
i glad. i find this pretty good post

Board footera