WizAnnApp

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2016 10:23 am  #1

Revisiting

Hi

When I want to see a point again I have been marking it with a Status of "repoint". I assumed that when I select all points in a post code with a Status of "not pointed" this one will be included but I've just realised that it isn't. Could you amend this? That is, either include re-point items with the "not pointed" or create a new category called something like " to be pointed or repointed"?

Thanks
Jan

3/01/2016 10:14 am  #2

Re: Revisiting

Use sticky for this function, adding categories into that part of the system is extremely complex and requires a significant amount of work, or not pointed works too, repoint is for reporting only, the app is designed to find stickies or not pointed for all the screens.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/04/2016 1:34 pm  #3

Hi

I was just hoping that the All Points screen could have an extra filter that included unpointed and re-point places. No change to the underlying database would be needed would be needed would it?

Thanks
Jan

3/15/2016 9:50 am  #4

But then it would cause other issues, it would mean I need to recode a number of other filters, they would show up incorrectly inside bike lists and a bunch of other stuff, just adding the filter into the all points screen would only solve the searches, they would not be able to be added to a bike list without a whole bunch of coding.

Feel free to post enhancement requests for the apps, always looking for new ideas.

All the best
Alex

3/15/2016 9:51 am  #5

To repoint just use dropped or sticky for bike lists.

All the best
Alex

3/16/2016 8:20 am  #6

A sticky point is one may not remember very well. That doesn't mean I want to revisit it necessarily. Also, I might remember the answer to a point well but feel that I want to revisit it. These are logically distinct aspects.

Hopeful you can leave this on your list of things to do
Jan

4/21/2016 8:07 am  #7

Sticky is used throughout the app as a flag like not pointed as something that may be repointed, taken from the point of view of 'I am in the area pointing and here are the sticky points I am struggling with I may as well repoint them whilst I am here' they can be filtered out of most screens like the visual pointing screen but it is very useful to know these points have issues whilst they make not be specifically listed as not pointed.

atb

alex

All the best
Alex

Board footera